WHAT WE DO
The Network for Sustainable Financial Markets (NSFM) 's primary aim is to provide education, mentorship and talent management activities for young sustainable finance professionals and students.
To achieve our aim, our activities and programs are fully aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The network will be a bridge between the current generation of experts in both industry and academia by providing relevant thought leadership on sustainability issues and impact initiatives with a focus on financial markets.
#NSFMNextGen will achieve the network’s objectives in line with the SDGs listed below:
• SDG 4 - Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities
• SDG 5 - Achieve gender (and ethnic) equality and empower all women and girls
• SDG 8 - Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
• SDG 10 - Reduce inequality within and among countries
• SDG 17 - Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development