Mi., 06. Nov.|
Responsible & Ethical Leadership for Global Construction Supply Chains Conference
The nexus of data, traceability, transparency, disclosure. This construction responsible & ethical leadership conference provides the opportunity to learn the practical measures leading companies and organisations are undertaking to map and monitor their global supply chains.
Time & Location
06. Nov. 2019, 08:30 – 19:00
Aviva plc, St Helen's, 1, Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ, UK
About the event
- Hear the latest from the sector’s professional institutions and membership associations.
- Understand the requirements of responsible and ethical sourcing in construction and be clear on your obligations.
- Understand the vital role of recruitment practices and procurement frameworks.
- Understand why data and intelligence are critical to you understanding your business’s human rights risk profile.
- Learn what traceability, transparency and disclosure mean in context and how they apply to your business.
- Hear case studies from peers and how their businesses are improving.
- Assess the risk, implications and challenges for your business.
- To forge collaborations with peers and industry leaders to create dynamic supply chain solutions.
- Discover why due diligence is critical, as are the systems and processes required to implement it.